KEAM – 2015 INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical) is a state level entrance examination for the admission to various colleges and institutions located in Kerala state for UG programmes. The KEAM is conducted by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. The examination is also known as the CEE Kerala exam. Besides the examination centres in the Kerala state, it is also conducted on the various test centres like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong and Dubai (UAE). KEAM 2016 will be conducted for the admission to various UG courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (animal Husbandry), B.FSc and B.Tech (in all regular branches including agriculture, food engineering and dairy science and technology).
1. Sale of Security Cards along with Prospectus through selected Post Offices : From 09.01.2015 (Friday)
2. Online Application submission : From 10.01.2015 (Saturday)
3. Last date for sale of Security Cards : 03.02.2015 (Tuesday)
4. Last date for submission of Online Application : 03.02.2015,5 pm (Tuesday)
5. Last date for receipt of Online Application Printout along with supporting documents : 04.02.2015 (Wednesday)
6. Downloading Online Admit Cards : From 23.03.2015 (Monday)
7. Date & Time of Entrance Examination:
Engineering : Physics & Chemistry
(Paper-I) : 20.04.2015, 10 am to 12.30 pm Mathematics
(Paper-II) : 21.04.2015, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Medical : Chemistry & Physics
(Paper-I) : 22.04.2015, 10 am to 12.30 pm Biology
(Paper-II) : 23.04.2015, 10 am to 12.30 pm
8. Venue of Examination : As indicated in the Admit Card
9. Time Schedule for the Examination (IST) : Engg P-I, P-II & Med P-I, P-II
(a) Entry to the Examination Hall : 9.30 am
(b) Distribution of Question Booklet : 9.55 am
(c) Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination : 10.00 am
(d) Latest entry to the Examination Hall : 10.30 am
(e) Conclusion of Examination : 12.30 pm
10. Materials permitted in the examination hall : Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
11. Rough work : All rough work are to be done in the Question Booklet only. The candidate shall not do any rough work or put Stray Mark(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
12. Declaration of Results: Medical : On or before 20.05.2015 Engineering : On or before 20.05.2015 Engineering Rank list (After marks integration) : On or before 25.06.2015
13. Centralised Allotment Process (CAP-2015) : See Clause 11
14. Certificates/documents to be produced at the time of admission
(a) Admit Card issued by CEE.
(b) Certificate to prove Date of Birth.
(c) Original Mark List to prove academic eligibility.
(d) Pass Certificate (if obtained).
(e) Allotment letter issued by the CEE.
(f) Any other documents as mentioned in Clause 11.7.1
Find more details about KEAM on below topics on the below link:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|