How should NRIs prepares for JEE - What is the difference?
There is a question which always emerges in the mind of NRI Students which is “How should NRIs prepare for JEE?” The preparation for JEE is simple for students who reside in India. But for NRI / PIO / OCI & foreign national students, it's quite daunting as it is not convenient for them to take offline coaching, something that all Indian JEE aspirants do. As every problem has a solution, the same applies here on. For all the NRI/ PIO/ FN & OCI Students , online JEE coaching is worthwhile. It is a well-appreciated way of JEE preparation where the students residing away from India can get a chance to learn & cope up with JEE Syllabus at the comfort of their home. In brief, full syllabus of Joint Entrance Exam can be prepared online thoroughly.
India offers a basket of online courses for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced preparation for all the students who reside in or outside India. Moreover, online coaching is a great way in which every participant gets a chance to interact individually or in small groups with his/her teacher. He or she can sort out his/her queries every day. Whatever will be the location, the student gets a chance to interact with his/her teacher with the help of an internet connection & professional resources.
Note: According to the latest update from DASA, from 2021-22 onwards, JEE Mains Rank will be made mandatory for NRI/PIO/OCI Students to be eligible for DASA & CIWG Schemes. Hence, 2020-21 will be the academic last session when SAT 2 scores will be considered for DASA/CIWG Scheme.
The online way is efficient for all NRI Students because the syllabus of the JEE online preparation courses is designed in such a way that they can prepare thoroughly online. There are JEE courses that are custom tailored as in keeping with the requirement and time zones depending on the place or the town. There are Online Courses for JEE Mains & Advanced for NRI students primarily based in Gulf locations including Bahrain, Kuwait, Doha, Qatar, Dubai, Muscat, UAE, Oman, Qatar and so forth. Likewise, the Far East Countries, participants vouch for our JEE preparation courses in countries, specifically Indonesia, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
Who is it suitable for?
The online JEE preparation is the best for the NRIs who are currently in 11th or 12th grade or those who just completed their 12th grade and are seeking to spend one year solely for JEE preparation. There are various categories of JEE online courses which helps the students to prepare thoroughly. Moreover, online JEE courses are also designed for the students to have taken science stream in class 11th and need extra hard work to crack JEE main and advance.
Few online courses for JEE preparation have been designed for 11th class students having the concepts which they would study in their 11 standards. Moreover, this online mode is also effective for 8th to 10th class students who have strictly decided to crack JEE. This JEE coaching is effective for those who are weak or needs extra care as well.
Benefits of online JEE preparation than offline:
- Regular online classes from home, which is not possible in a case of offline. The weekends and public holidays are usually off.
- The students can record their online lectures for their future references which are not possible in case of offline. For offline, the student can only write down the notes in their notebook.
- The students opting for online coaching never experience clashing between school classes other coaching classes. But in offline coaching, sometimes students may end up compromising.
- The online coaching is considered affordable as there is no need to spend extra on travelling, hostel or PG, cook, etc.
- The online coaching offers Support by Operations/ Support Team on Skype/ other platform. This helps the students to sort out their queries anytime.
- For the meritorious students, a scholarship is awarded by coaching centres. which is less possible in case of offline coaching centres.
Hence, as per the above circumstance, online JEE main and advanced preparation is the best for all NRI, PIO, OCI Students.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|