Online JEE Coaching in Dubai, AbuDhabi, Fujairah, ...
Planning to take up Engineering to get admission in India's Best Engineering Institutes?
Great! You must be knowing about JEE – Joint Entrance Examination. Did you decide which one you need to write to get into your dream college? If not you need to know it here is the info JEE Mains Paper-1 & JEE Mains Paper 2.
Quick Connect: +91 8800 1234 92 / firstname.lastname@example.org
JEE Main Online Courses (UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman & more):
Before taking a look at the JEE Courses, make yourself familiar with the differences/ updates in JEE Syllabus & opportunity for NRI Students to apply under DASA & CIWG through your JEE Main Rank:
Select your ideal JEE Online Course. For any clarification, please speak with us on +91 8800 1234 92 or write us at email@example.com
All the above mentoned online JEE Prep Courses conducted in UAE are completely live and interactive with special focus on improving marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics especially for NRI Students looking for NIT, CFTI admissions under DASA / CIWG Quota.
Testprepkart's JEE Perfect Graders:
JEE Main Online Course Preview:
Choose the appropriate JEE Online Course for youself and speak to our JEE Counselor in UAE to clear up your queries & for JEE Course Enrollment. Select from the range of foundation courses, online test series or crash course depending on your requirements. If you are unsure of what range of JEE Ranks would be needed for your dream Institute, please speak to our JEE Course Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarity.
Expert JEE Tutors To Help You Excell:
Phenomenal experience and great teaching experience of over a decade or more, our JEE Tutors in various cities of UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & more) make sure you Rank high enough in your JEE Mains for first timers and sunsequently improve to the desired JEE Rank for your college selection.
Online JEE Coaching Format & Structure:
JEE Syllabus incorporates three sunjects – Physics, Chemistry & Maths. Our online JEE Coaching Classes are are completely live & interactive & are also recorded by default for your revision. Students also have the access to hard copies of JEE study material shipped to their location.
Now, let’s take you through the JEE Main scoring blueprint:
JEE Main Structure:
During JEE Coaching classes as well as exams, you are prohibited to use calculator. Tips and Tricks are discussed during coaching classes to overcome the calculation problems.
During JEE Mains Paper 1, you’ve have to answer 75 questions in 3 hours duration. All these 90 questions multiple-choice ones. Upon answering correct, you will be awarded 4 marks per question.
A variety of questions are included in JEE. Various questions in JEE Syllabus accompanies bars/graphs/charts depending on the question. Indeed, you will deal with tables/graphs in all the 3 JEE Subjects.
- # of Multiple Choice Questions – 75 (25 for each subject)
- Mode of Exam – Online (CBT – Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration - 3 Hours
JEE Main Maths Structure:
In this section, JEE Preparation/ coaching will cover the questions from the JEE Maths Syllabus including the chapters – Complex Numbers, Probability & Statistics, Algebra & Trigonometry.
- # of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Maths – 25
JEE Main Maths Online Coaching:
JEE Main Physics Overview:
JEE Physics involves numericals, graphs, diagrams, derivations as well as theory.
Physics being a difficult subject, special focus is given on all its important chapters such as Magnetism, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, in our JEE Coaching Program.
- # of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Physics – 25
JEE Main Physics Online Coaching:
JEE Main Chemistry Overview:
JEE Chemistry section is about various concepts, derivations, chemical formulas & numericals high school level chemistry which generally include topics from Physical Chemistry, Organic & Inorganic chemistry.
- # of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Physics – 25
JEE Main Chemistry Online Coaching:
JEE Paper 2 (Arch) Structure:
JEE Main Paper 2 has a total of 3 sections called- Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing test. Maths & Aptitude Test of conducted online & Drawing Test is taken offline (Pen-Pencil & Paper based).
- # of Questions – 82
- Mode of exam – Both Online & Offline
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
Most Engineering Colleges In India Require JEE Rank:
Most Engineering Colleges of India want you to submit JEE Ranks (or even SAT 2 Scores) to examine your competencies in the Physics, Chemistry & Maths. The JEE Rank acts as an indicator for you to demonstrate your abilities.
TestprepKart JEE Students Reviews:
At TestprepKart, we feel satisfied having worked closely with students and parents toward achieving a common objective of great JEE Rank and selection in prestegious Engineering Institutes such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFIs & SPAs . Here is what our students speaks about JEE Coaching at TestprepKart.
JEE Coaching in UAE. Why TestprepKart?
If you need a reason to enroll with TestprepKart, the list goes on and the list never ends. Here are the pinnacles of TestprepKart:
Highly Qualified Faculties:
- Teachers play the most important role in the student’s learning and progress. And there is no substitute for a qualified and experienced teacher. Thus, TestprepKart brings for their students a panel of the most qualified and highly experienced group of faculty members.
- Our JEE faculty members in UAE specialize in their subjects where they are undisputed experts- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and are assisted by other experts as well when it comes to preparing the JEE course material as well as Tests, Assignments and Practice problems.
- Most of the JEE faculty members are alumni of IITs/BITS Pilani and other top ranked Engineering institutes with the best grasp on the JEE preparation strategies and techniques.
- Our JEE Faculty members, for the live classes, are selected through a rigorous recruitment process that considers their subject knowledge, conceptual understanding and their style of teaching, which should make it easy for students to understand and apply the concepts.
- The JEE faculty panel will be enlarged according to demands and TestprepKart takes proper care that they are trained in the technical aspects of Live classes as well so as to make optimum use of the students’ time through their teaching, timely tests as well as course material sharing.
- All JEE teachers try to remain updated with any changes in the exam patterns of JEE Mains & JEE Advanced and TestprepKart takes care to keep them abreast with any new developments or any new topic knowledge required.
One-to-One JEE Mentoring Sessions:
- The students would often need JEE guidance regards their preparation based on the assessment in the tests as well as class participation.
- The faculty members would take JEE coaching sessions of half-an-hour every quarter for each student.
- One student will have one JEE faculty member as mentor and the mentor would be responsible for his smooth progress in the class as well as helping him/her cope with stress and anxiety.
- The JEE Coaching sessions in UAE would focus less on academics and more on general preparation strategies, tactics and individual progress and on what subjects to focus more.
- The mentoring session can involve parents as well if they want to so that they get a genuine feedback of their ward’s progress and know of the future plans for his/her score improvements.
- The JEE Coaching Prep goal would be to make a student ready for his goals ahead and focus on his subjects without getting left behind in the competitive scenario.
Test Series for JEE Mains / JEE Advanced Prep:
- JEE Live Test Series are tests taken at regular intervals along with the progress in syllabus as it determine a student’s progress and performance in a test environment.
- It identifies a student’s weaknesses and strengths as well as benchmarks his/her performance with peers from across India and other countries.
- In total, 30 JEE tests across all 3 subjects will be taken in the academic session for the students at dates scheduled beforehand.
- The syllabus of the tests will be known beforehand and can be taken anytime on that time in the 24 hour period.
- The pattern will be MCQs of 3 hours duration for our JEE online test series/ mock tests.
- The JEE periodic tests are to remove the fear and anxiety of JEE Exams from the mind of students as lesser number of chapter will ease them into the test taking mode while preparing them for bigger challenges ahead.
- A complete syllabus tests will be taken near the end of the academic sessions for the assessment of grasp of the entire course.
- These tests will measure a student’s performance against the yearly goals and will help him/her determine his efforts and progress in the year and thus plan for the next year accordingly.
- After the full syllabus tests, the students will get a one-to-one JEE mentoring and guidance session with a faculty member to discuss the progress against plan and then plan for the next year with rigid expectations in mind.
One of TestprepKart's leading experts elucidates you the pedagogy of JEE Exams and the features TestprepKart provides once you enroll with us. Check the below-mentioned video for more details:
Useful JEE Links You Should Not Miss:
- Top Engineering Streams in India to choose from
- How Distance Learning Program Helps Students Abroad
- Complete Guide to JEE Paper 2 for B.Arch
- JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Which Books should NRI JEE Aspirants Refer?
- Will JEE 2020 be tougher?
- Scholarships for admission of NRI, PIO , OCI Students in Indian Engineering Colleges
- JEE Preparation Strategy for NRI, PIO, OCI Students
- JEE Preparation for NRI Students
- JEE Online Coaching
JEE Details You Should Not Miss:
- JEE Mains Exam Dates
- JEE Mains 2020 Eligibility
- JEE Mains Important Dates
- About JEE Advanced- Eligibility, Registration & Important Dates
- JEE Downloads of Study Materials
JEE Coaching Centers:
- JEE Coaching in UAE
- JEE Coaching in Oman
- JEE Coaching in Singapore
- JEE Coaching in Saudi Arabia
- JEE Coaching in Kuwait
- JEE Coaching in Indonesia
- JEE Coaching in Malaysia
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources:
Online JEE Courses provided by TestprepKart:
|Course mode||Live & interactive|
|Perks||Flexible class timings as per the student’s choice|
|Course charge||At the time of Inquiry|
• Suitable for Class 12 students
• Total duration is 480 hours
• Strictly comprises only the contents of the syllabus of JEE Mains
• The team of Testprepkart is not a mere headcount of novice teachers but a serious coherent try of Ex-IITians.
• Real time, live & interactive mode of coaching throughout the entire course is available which essentially connects each student with their respective teachers
• The course, for the convenience of the scholars, comprises of flexible timings so that the scholars must not find the schedule as a troublesome factor
• Small batch strength to ease the environment of the class
JEE Main 2020 Examination FAQs:
The major change introduced in JEE Main 2019 are that the exam will be held twice a year and students can appear in both or any one as per there choice.
There is no such change for NRI students all the eligibility conditions are kept same hence there will be no negative effect on NRI students.
You can apply at NTA website the registration will end around last week of September 2019. You will need the following documents to apply for JEE Aadhaar Card, 10th & 12th marksheet(for 12th passed candidates), scanned photograph & signature.
Yes NTA will also provide a test center in Dubai the candidates who opt for Dubai as a center will have to pay US$ 300 as application fee.
Our JEE Main 2020 Online coaching is provided through live & online classes so you can join them from anywhere around the world but you need to register on our website for free demo class.
All the topics have equal weightage in exam but there are certain topics which high occurrence chances than the easier one. But for perfect preparation you need to prepare each topic with equal importance.
You can take admission into any NITs, CFIs & state government institutions provided that you qualify in JEE Main 2020 examination after that you have to go through online counselling in which you will be allotted a seat based on your JEE Main 2020 score.
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2020 for NRI candidates has not changed it is same as it was the previous year. You can check eligibility conditions on official website.
You can prepare for JEE Main 2020 in Dubai also, through some coaching centers which provide online coaching for Dubai students. TestprepKart is one such institute which provides coaching classes to Dubai students.
If you require previous year papers & other study material for JEE Main 2020 preparation you can visit our free preparation portal where you can download a lot of resources for your preparation.
TestprepKart only provides live & interactive classes for JEE Main 2020 preparation which can be accessed anywhere in the world through internet connectivity. While we do provide online coaching classes in Dubai but there is no classroom coaching that we can provide in Dubai.
The application for JEE Main 2020 will start from 1st week of September 2019, the other important dates for JEE Main 2020 are : End of application 30 Sep 2018 , Application Correction 1st to lask week of October,Admit Card 3rd week of Dec 2019 Exam Dates 1st to 3rd week of January 2020,Results Last week of January 2020.
No we only provide online classes to Dubai which are more effective for preparation than offline classes.
The type of classes that we provide are purely online, live & interactive which ensures a two way communication between teacher & student & enhances the study experience. Moreover all the classes are recorded & saved on student’s account which can be later used for revision purposes.
Only the students who are studying CBSE curriculum in Dubai are eligible for JEE Main 2020 .Exam and their cut off for Top 20 percentile will be the same as for the CBSE students in India.
Yes NRI students living outside India can also apply without any Aadhaar card they just have to provide their passport details in the application form & have to carry their passport to the exam center.
When you are applying for JEE Main 2020, you will need to upload a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) stating that your diploma or certificate is equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian Boards. Then, it will be accepted as valid by the exam authorities.
No the question pattern will be the as it was for the previous years i.e. it will contain 90 questions, 30 from each subjects viz. Physics, chemistry & Mathematics, each question carry 4 marks & there is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
If you are studying CBSE curriculum in Sharjah then CBSE will provide cut off marks for top 20 percentile to be calculated for JEE Advance 2020 examination.
Maths is a tough subject for JEE Main 2020 preparation but there are some books which makes it easy to understand Mathematics are M L Khanna IIT guide for Mathematics & Arihant Mathematics.
Yes students are provided a specific window after registration for JEE Main 2020 are over in which they can correct any details in their application form and after that no such request will be acknowledged. The application correction dates for JEE Main 2020 are 1st to last week of December,.
You can find many resources online for JEE Mainpreparation for a quick suggestion you can visit free preparation portal of testprepkart where you can download eBooks, previous year papers, practice papers & other study material for free.
The results for JEE Main 2019 exam will be declared around Jan last week 2020 for first attempt & and around last week of April 2020 for second attempt.
No, students can sit for anyone of the exam as per their choice and can take both the exam if they want to but for admissions purposes the higher marks between the two attempts will be considered.
Diploma holders can sit for JEE Main 2020 to qualify for JEE advance 2020 exam but they are not eligible for admissions into NITs & CFIs. Only IITs allows admissions for Diploma candidates.
No students will be sent admit card through post, the admit card can only be downloaded on JEE Main 2020 official website after 17 Dec 2019 for first attempt and from March 18 2020 onwards for second attempt.
All the subjects have equal weightage in JEE Main 2020 examination, the question paper carries 30 questions from each subject viz. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. As chemistry is the easiest of them all so you can score more in it.
There are many youtube channels that provide free tutorials for JEE Main 2020 preparation but they are only short tutorials & nothing useful so for better preparation you should join an online or offline coaching as per your interest.