Online IIT JEE Coaching in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah
Planning to take up Engineering to get admission in India's Best Engineering Institutes?
Great! You must be knowing about JEE – Joint Entrance Examination. Did you decide which one you need to write to get into your dream college? If not you need to know it here is the info JEE Mains Paper-1 & JEE Mains Paper 2.
As JEE is considered one of the toughest exams in India and it requires a lot of time and effort to study and revise the subjects, it is, therefore, feasible for the students to join the best online JEE Coaching in Dubai for better preparation.
Online JEE Coaching has helped NRI students very much as they can join the best JEE coaching online institute and can take classes from the best faculties from the comfort of their homes.
IIT JEE Main Online Courses (UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman & more)
Before taking a look at the JEE Courses, make yourself familiar with the differences/ updates in JEE Syllabus & opportunity for NRI Students to apply under DASA / CIWG Quota through your JEE Main Rank:
Select your ideal JEE Online Course. For any clarification, write to us at [email protected]
All the above-mentioned online JEE Prep Courses are completely live and interactive with a special focus on improving marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, especially for NRI Students looking for NIT, and CFTI admissions under DASA / CIWG Quota.
TestprepKart's IIT JEE Veterans
With phenomenal experience and great teaching experience of over a decade or more, our JEE Tutors (in various cities of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Khobar, Muscat, Sohar, Riyadh, Jubail, Singapore, Malaysia & more) make sure you Rank high enough in your JEE Main for first-timers and subsequently improve to the desired JEE Rank for your college selection.
Testprepkart's JEE Toppers Parents
Watch the JEE Main Online Coaching Result from Riyadh and Oman Parent's Reaction for his child & How did his child secure a good jee rank.
Testprepkart's JEE Perfect Scorer
At TestprepKart we feel satisfied having worked closely with students and parents toward achieving a common objective of a Great JEE Score and Selection in top prestigious colleges in India.
Here is what our students speak about JEE Coaching at TestprepKart. Below we are mentioning our JEE toppers & JEE perfect scorer from the middle east countries.
IIT JEE Coaching Classes Features
This JEE (Main & Advanced) course is designed exclusively for NRIs & Indian students studying science and mathematics from Class 6th to Class 12th students in the Middle East Countries (Muscat, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Bahrain..etc).
These subjects are taught by ex-IITians who are experienced in their domain knowledge. The purpose of this program is to improve the intellectual ability of JEE students.
JEE Prep Course Taught by the Ex-IITians
IITians are considered to be the greatest brains in the world. They will draw out of you the potential IITian. TestprepKart is a community of more than 30 ex-IITs teachers. Every ex-IITian has at least 6 to 9 years of experience and is a true teacher's material.
Live & Interactive Real-Time Classes
JEE Online classes are fully live and interactive. Indian & NRI students will see what the teachers write on the whiteboard (the computer screen acts as a whiteboard), hear what the teachers talk about and communicate with them, and ask questions at any time during the session. Students can see their teachers too.
JEE Online Class Timings
The JEE coaching online classes shall be conducted after school hours. as per the convenience of the student. The live & interactive classes will take place five days a week.
Special JEE Online Classes / Doubt Removal Sessions
If a student is weak in a specific topic area or sub-topics, special classes will be provided as per their convenience of timing. Doubt removal classes are part of the whole program. It takes place after every topic is taught and every test conducted.
Recordings of All the JEE Online Classes
All sessions are recorded and maintained in the student's account. Even if a student has missed a session, he or she will replay the recordings and come to par.
Personalized Mentoring System
Each student gets a course coordinator, whether he or she is in batch mode or one-on-one mode. This makes students free to speak to the course coordinators directly about their issues.
Study Material Of JEE
Each student will get online & offline study material. Online study material will be uploaded in students' accounts.
JEE Main Online Course Preview:
Choose the appropriate JEE Online Course for yourself and speak to our JEE Counselor in UAE to clear up your queries & for JEE Course Enrollment. Select from the range of foundation courses, online test series, or crash courses depending on your requirements.
If you are unsure of what range of JEE Ranks would be needed for your dream Institute, please speak to our JEE Course Counselor at [email protected] for further clarity.
Expert JEE Tutors To Help You Excel
With phenomenal experience and great teaching experience of over a decade or more, our JEE Tutors in various cities of UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & more) make sure you Rank high enough in your JEE Mains for first-timers and subsequently improve to the desired JEE Rank for your college selection.
Online JEE Coaching Format & Structure
JEE Syllabus incorporates three subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Maths. Our online JEE Coaching Classes are completely live & interactive & are also recorded by default for your revision. Students also have access to hard copies of the JEE study material shipped to their location.
Now, let’s take you through the JEE Main scoring blueprint -
JEE Main Structure
During JEE Coaching classes as well as exams, you are prohibited to use the calculator. Tips and Tricks are discussed during coaching classes to overcome the calculation problems.
During JEE Mains Paper 1, you’ve had to answer 75 questions in 3 hours duration. All these 90 questions multiple-choice ones. Upon answering correctly, you will be awarded 4 marks per question.
A variety of questions are included in JEE. Various questions in JEE Syllabus accompany bars/graphs/charts depending on the question. Indeed, you will deal with tables/graphs in all the 3 JEE Subjects.
- No. of Questions - (60) MCQs + (15) Numerical Based questions [20 + 5 for each subject]
- Mode of Exam – Online (CBT – Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration - 3 Hours
JEE Main Maths Structure
In this section, JEE Preparation/ coaching will cover the questions from the JEE Maths Syllabus including the chapters – Complex Numbers, Probability & Statistics, Algebra & Trigonometry.
- No. of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Maths – 20
- No. of Numerical Based Questions in JEE Maths – 5
JEE Main Physics Overview
JEE Physics involves numerical, graphs, diagrams, derivations as well as theory.
Physics is a difficult subject, special focus is given to all its important chapters such as Magnetism, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, etc. in our JEE Coaching Program.
- No. of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Physics – 20
- No. of Numerical Based Questions in JEE Physics – 5
JEE Main Chemistry Overview
JEE Chemistry section is about various concepts, derivations, chemical formulas & numerical high school level chemistry which generally includes topics from Physical Chemistry, Organic & Inorganic chemistry.
- No. of Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Chemistry – 20
- No. of Numerical Based Questions in JEE Chemistry – 5
JEE Paper 2 (Arch) Structure
JEE Main Paper 2 has a total of 3 sections called- Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test. Maths & Aptitude Test of conducted online & Drawing Test is taken offline (Pen-Pencil & Paper based).
- No. of Questions – 77 [20 MCQs + 5 numerical based ques in Mathematics, 50 MCQs in Aptitude Test, 2 questions in Drawing Test]
- Mode of exam – Both Online & Offline
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
JEE Coaching in UAE. Why TestprepKart?
If you need a reason to enroll with TestprepKart, the list goes on and the list never ends. Here are the pinnacles of TestprepKart:
Highly Qualified Faculties:
- Teachers play the most important role in the student’s learning and progress. And there is no substitute for a qualified and experienced teacher. Thus, TestprepKart brings for its students a panel of the most qualified and highly experienced group of faculty members.
- Our JEE faculty members in UAE specialize in their subjects where they are undisputed experts- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and are assisted by other experts as well when it comes to preparing the JEE course material as well as Tests, Assignments, and Practice problems.
- Most of the JEE faculty members are alumni of IITs/BITS Pilani and other top-ranked Engineering institutes with the best grasp of the JEE preparation strategies and techniques.
- Our JEE Faculty members, for the live classes, are selected through a rigorous recruitment process that considers their subject knowledge, conceptual understanding, and their style of teaching, which should make it easy for students to understand and apply the concepts.
- The JEE faculty panel will be enlarged according to demands and TestprepKart takes proper care that they are trained in the technical aspects of Live classes as well to make optimum use of the students’ time through their teaching, timely tests as well as course material sharing.
- All JEE teachers try to remain updated with any changes in the exam patterns of JEE Mains & JEE Advanced and TestprepKart takes care to keep them abreast of any new developments or any new topic knowledge required.
One-to-One JEE Mentoring Sessions:
- The students would often need JEE guidance regards their preparation based on the assessment in the tests as well as class participation.
- The faculty members would take JEE coaching sessions of half an hour every quarter for each student.
- One student will have one JEE faculty member as a mentor and the mentor would be responsible for his smooth progress in the class as well as helping him/her cope with stress and anxiety.
- The JEE Coaching sessions in UAE would focus less on academics and more on general preparation strategies, tactics, and individual progress and on what subjects to focus more.
- The mentoring session can involve parents as well if they want to so that they get genuine feedback on their ward’s progress and knowledge of the plans for his/her score improvements.
- The JEE Coaching Prep goal would be to make a student ready for his goals ahead and focus on his subjects without getting left behind in the competitive scenario.
Test Series for JEE Main / JEE Advanced Prep:
- JEE Live Test Series are tests taken at regular intervals along with the progress in the syllabus as it determines a student’s progress and performance in a test environment.
- It identifies a student’s weaknesses and strengths as well as benchmarks his/her performance with peers from across India and other countries.
- In total, 30 JEE tests across all 3 subjects will be taken in the academic session for the students at dates scheduled beforehand.
- The syllabus of the tests will be known beforehand and can be taken anytime at that time within the 24 hours.
- The pattern will be MCQs of 3 hours duration for our JEE online test series/ mock tests.
- The JEE periodic tests are to remove the fear and anxiety of JEE Exams from the mind of students as a lesser number of the chapter will ease them into the test-taking mode while preparing them for bigger challenges ahead.
- Complete syllabus tests will be taken near the end of the academic sessions for the assessment of the grasp of the entire course.
- These tests will measure a student’s performance against the yearly goals and will help him/her determine his efforts and progress in the year and thus plan for the next year accordingly.
- After the full syllabus tests, the students will get a one-to-one JEE mentoring and guidance session with a faculty member to discuss the progress against the plan and then plan for the next year with rigid expectations in mind.
JEE Main & Advanced Preparation Resources :
JEE Main Physics Syllabus 2024:
JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2024:
JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus 2024: