JEE Coaching in Singapore
Best IIT JEE Coaching in Singapore - Jurong, Queenstown, Changi, and other parts of Singapore:
Planning to take up Engineering to get admission to India's Best Engineering Institutes?
Great! You must be knowing about JEE – Joint Entrance Examination. Did you decide which one you need to write to get into your dream college? If not you need to know it here is the info JEE Mains Paper-1 & JEE Mains Paper 2.
JEE is one of the most important Engineering Entrance Exams in India conducted by NTA & IIT. Every year lakhs of students appear for JEE to take admission in UG Courses in B.E. / B. Arch in a few of the most prestigious engineering institutes of India.
Because NRI students residing in Singapore have also been competing in JEE Exams, it becomes crucial for them to work their best using the best resources & study materials.
Get JEE Prep Help Download JEE E-BOOK
Quick Connect: +91 8800 1234 92 / email@example.com
Select your ideal JEE Online Course. For any clarification, please speak with us on +91 8800 1234 92 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the above-mentioned online JEE Prep Courses conducted in Singapore are completely live and interactive with a special focus on improving marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, especially for NRI Students looking for NIT, and CFTI admissions under DASA / CIWG Quota.
Testprepkart's JEE Perfect Graders:
JEE Main Online Course Preview:
Choose the appropriate JEE Online Course for yourself and speak to our JEE Counselor in Singapore to clear up your queries & for JEE Course Enrollment. Select from the range of foundation courses, online test series or crash courses depending on your requirements. If you are unsure of what range of JEE Ranks would be needed for your dream Institute, please speak to our JEE Course Counselor at email@example.com for further clarity.
Expert JEE Tutors To Help You Excell:
Phenomenal experience and great teaching experience of over a decade or more, our JEE Tutors in various cities of Singapore (Jurong, Queenstown, Changi and other parts of Singapore) make sure you Rank high enough in your JEE Mains for first-timers and subsequently improve to the desired JEE Rank for your college selection.
Online JEE Coaching Format & Structure:
JEE Syllabus incorporates three subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Maths. Our online JEE Coaching Classes are completely live & interactive & are also recorded by default for your revision. Students also have access to hard copies of the JEE study material shipped to their location.
Now, let’s take you through the JEE Main scoring blueprint:
JEE Main Structure:
During JEE Coaching classes as well as exams, you are prohibited to use the calculator. Tips and Tricks are discussed during coaching classes to overcome the calculation problems.
During JEE Mains Paper 1, you’ve had to answer 75 questions in 3 hours duration. All these 75 questions multiple-choice ones. Upon answering correct, you will be awarded 4 marks per question.
A variety of questions are included in JEE. Various questions in JEE Syllabus accompany bars/graphs/charts depending on the question. Indeed, you will deal with tables/graphs in all the 3 JEE Subjects.
- Total JEE Questions - (60) MCQs + (15) Numerical Based questions [20 + 5 for each subject]
- Mode of Exam – Online (CBT – Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration - 3 Hours
JEE Main Maths Structure:
In this section, JEE Preparation/ coaching will cover the questions from the JEE Maths Syllabus including the chapters – Complex Numbers, Probability & Statistics, Algebra & Trigonometry.
- Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Maths – 20
- Numerical Based Questions in JEE Maths - 5
JEE Main Physics Structure:
JEE Physics involves numerical, graphs, diagrams, derivations as well as theory.
Physics is a difficult subject, special focus is given on all its important chapters such as Magnetism, Mechanics, and Thermodynamics, in our JEE Coaching Program.
- Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Physics – 20
- Numerical Based Questions in JEE Physics - 5
JEE Main Chemistry Structure:
JEE Chemistry section is about various concepts, derivations, chemical formulas & numerical high school level chemistry which generally includes topics from Physical Chemistry, Organic & Inorganic chemistry.
- Multiple Choice Questions in JEE Chemistry – 20
- Numerical Based Questions in JEE Chemistry - 5
JEE Paper 2 (Arch) Structure:
JEE Main Paper 2 has a total of 3 sections called- Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test. Maths & Aptitude Test of conducted online & Drawing Test is taken offline (Pen-Pencil & Paper based).
- Total Questions – 77 [20 MCQs + 5 numerical based ques in Mathematics, 50 MCQs in Aptitude Test, 2 questions in Drawing Test]
- Mode of exam – Both Online & Offline
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
TestprepKart JEE Students Reviews:
At TestprepKart, we feel satisfied having worked closely with students and parents toward achieving a common objective of great JEE Rank and selection in prestigious Engineering Institutes such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFIs & SPAs. Here is what our students speak about JEE Coaching at TestprepKart.
JEE Coaching in Singapore. Why TestprepKart?
If you need a reason to enroll with TestprepKart, the list goes on and the list never ends. Here are the pinnacles of TestprepKart:
Highly Qualified Faculties:
- Teachers play the most important role in the student’s learning and progress. And there is no substitute for a qualified and experienced teacher. Thus, TestprepKart brings for its students a panel of the most qualified and highly experienced group of faculty members.
- Our JEE faculty members in Singapore specialize in their subjects where they are undisputed experts- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and are assisted by other experts as well when it comes to preparing the JEE course material as well as Tests, Assignments, and Practice problems.
- Most of the JEE faculty members are alumni of IITs/BITS Pilani and other top-ranked Engineering institutes with the best grasp on the JEE preparation strategies and techniques.
- Our JEE Faculty members, for the live classes, are selected through a rigorous recruitment process that considers their subject knowledge, conceptual understanding and their style of teaching, which should make it easy for students to understand and apply the concepts.
- The JEE faculty panel will be enlarged according to demands and TestprepKart takes proper care that they are trained in the technical aspects of Live classes as well so as to make optimum use of the students’ time through their teaching, timely tests as well as course material sharing.
- All JEE teachers try to remain updated with any changes in the exam patterns of JEE Mains & JEE Advanced and TestprepKart takes care to keep them abreast of any new developments or any new topic knowledge required.
One-to-One JEE Mentoring Sessions:
- The students would often need JEE guidance regards their preparation based on the assessment in the tests as well as class participation.
- The faculty members would take JEE coaching sessions of half-an-hour every quarter for each student.
- One student will have one JEE faculty member as a mentor and the mentor would be responsible for his smooth progress in the class as well as helping him/her cope with stress and anxiety.
- The JEE Coaching sessions in Singapore would focus less on academics and more on general preparation strategies, tactics, and individual progress and on what subjects to focus more.
- The mentoring session can involve parents as well if they want to so that they get genuine feedback of their ward’s progress and knowledge of the future plans for his/her score improvements.
- The JEE Coaching Prep goal would be to make a student ready for his goals ahead and focus on his subjects without getting left behind in the competitive scenario.
Test Series for JEE Mains / JEE Advanced Prep:
- JEE Live Test Series are tests taken at regular intervals along with the progress in the syllabus as it determines a student’s progress and performance in a test environment.
- It identifies a student’s weaknesses and strengths as well as benchmarks his/her performance with peers from across India and other countries.
- In total, 30 JEE tests across all 3 subjects will be taken in the academic session for the students at dates scheduled beforehand.
- The syllabus of the tests will be known beforehand and can be taken anytime at that time in the 24-hour period.
- The pattern will be MCQs of 3 hours duration for our JEE online test series/ mock tests.
- The JEE periodic tests are to remove the fear and anxiety of JEE Exams from the mind of students as a lesser number of the chapter will ease them into the test-taking mode while preparing them for bigger challenges ahead.
- Complete syllabus tests will be taken near the end of the academic sessions for the assessment of the grasp of the entire course.
- These tests will measure a student’s performance against the yearly goals and will help him/her determine his efforts and progress in the year and thus plan for the next year accordingly.
- After the full syllabus tests, the students will get a one-to-one JEE mentoring and guidance session with a faculty member to discuss the progress against plan and then plan for the next year with rigid expectations in mind.
JEE Main 2023 Examination FAQs:
Q1.What are the changes introduced for JEE Main 2023 by NTA?
Ans.The major change introduced in JEE Main 2023 are that the exam will be held twice a year and students can appear in both or any one as per there choice.
Q2.How will the NTA changes for JEE Main 2023 affect NRI students in Singapore?
Ans.There is no such change for NRI students all the eligibility conditions are kept the same hence there will be no negative effect on NRI students.
Q3.What is the JEE Main 2023 registration procedure? Do I need to send my documents if I am applying from Singapore?
Ans.You can apply at the NTA website the registration will end around the last week of September 2023. You will need the following documents to apply for JEE Aadhaar Card, 10th & 12th mark sheet (for 12th passed candidates), scanned photograph & signature.
Q4.Will there be a test center in Singapore for JEE Main 2023?
Ans.Yes NTA will also provide a test center in Singapore the candidates who opt for Singapore as a center will have to pay US$ 300 as application fee.
Q5.How can I join JEE Main 2023 Coaching Online provided by you from Singapore?
Ans.Our JEE Main 2023 Online coaching is provided through live & online classes so you can join them from anywhere around the world but you need to register on our website for a free demo class.
Q6.What are the colleges which allow admissions to Singapore students based on JEE Main 2023 score?
Ans. You can take admission into any NITs, CFIs & state government institutions provided that you qualify in JEE Main 2023 examination after that you have to go through online counseling in which you will be allotted a seat based on your JEE Main 2023 score.
Q7. What is the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2023 for NRI candidates?
Ans.The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2023 for NRI candidates have not changed it is the same as it was the previous year. You can check eligibility conditions on the official website.
Q8. What are the important dates for JEE Main 2023?
Ans. The application for JEE Main 2023 will start from 1st week of September 2023, the other important dates for JEE Main 2023 are: End of application 30 Sep 2020 , Application Correction 1st to lask week of October, Admit Card 3rd week of Dec 2023 Exam Dates 1st to 3rd week of January 2023, Results Last week of January 2023.
Q9. I am living in Singapore so how will my marks be calculated for top 20 percentile for students to be eligible to write JEE Advance 2023?
Ans. Only the students who are studying CBSE curriculum in Singapore are eligible for JEE Main 2023. Exam and they are cut off for the Top 20 percentile will be the same as for the CBSE students in India.
Q10.Will the question paper pattern also change for JEE Main 2023?
Ans. No, the question pattern will be as it was for the previous years i.e. it will contain 90 questions, 30 from each subject viz. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, each question carries 4 marks & there is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Useful JEE Main Links You Should Not Miss:
Scholarships for admission of NRI, PIO, OCI Students in Indian Engineering Colleges
JEE Details You Should Not Miss:
About JEE Advanced- Eligibility, Registration & Important Dates
JEE Coaching Centers:
JEE Main & Advance Preparation Resources:
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|
|Mathematics In Physics||Atom & Molecules|
Hi, I'm Singapore Citizen, and have completed the A-level in Singapore. Am I eligible to take the JEE exam in Singapore? Will they consider me as a NRI or international student? Please advise. Thanks!