Dr. Nivedeta Sion
190 hours ( lessons)
LevelGoing to 10th
TypeLive and Interactive
No. Student8 Seats Available
This NEET course is designed for studenst in grade 8tth, 9th and 10th preparing to write NEET after their grade 12th. Below are the list of course features.
- Class Timings: The classes shall be conducted after/during school hrs. as per the convenience of the student. The classes will take place five days a week.
- Special Classes / Doubt Removal Sessions: If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, he will be provided special classes as per his convenience of the timings. Doubt removal classes are part of whole curriculum. It takes place after each topic taught and each test conducted.
- Class Recordings: All the sessions are recorded and saved into the student's account. If ever a student has missed the session, he can view the recordings and can come at par.
- Personalized Mentoring System: Each student is given a course coordinator, whether he or she is in batch or one-on-one mode. This keeps the students hassle free as they can speak with the course coordinators directly about their issues.
- Taught by the Ex-Medical Professors: Highly experienced medical faculties understand how to shape students for medical entrance examinations. Years to experience and having trained 500 + students we know the best for our students. Each individual faculty has experience of at least 6 to 9 years and they are the true teacher material for medical entrance examinations.
- Real Time: Live and Interactive Classes:The classes are absolutely live and interactive. A student can view what teachers write on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), hear what the Teachers speak and interact with him and ask the questions at any point of time during the session. They can also see their teachers.
- The classes start with the elementary concepts in the beginning and then conclude with the higher level topics.
- The course gets completed by the end of February and special doubt removal sessions are conducted based on the All India Mock Test Series.
- Teaching consists of theory coupled with important concepts and fundamentals. Formulae are taught through solved/unsolved examples/illustrations and derivations.
- The Discussion part is more of interactive type and students are motivated to raise and discuss their doubts/objections to understand the concepts/fundamentals used in problem solving.
- 60% of the lecture is concentrated on school syllabus and 40% will be helping the student to solve question based on the base concept from NEET examinations.
- The faculty members follow standardized lecture notes while delivering their lecture. This helps in synchronized teaching in all the batches across the course.
- Appropriate homework is assigned in the form of Practice Problems, Problems from the Sheet and Problems from study material.
Academic Plan For NEET:
NEET Success Rate:
NEET Foundation Course Fee Structure
|No.||Description||INR (Rs.)||Dollar ($)|
|1.||Course Fees||Rs. 71,453||$1079|
|2.||Study Material + Test Series||Rs. 8,700||$131|
|3.||Service Tax (14%)||Rs. 8,847||$134|
For any fee / payment related query, please call our 24x7 number +91 - 8800 1234 92 or just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Classroom 3.8
- Instructor 4.4
I Joined Testprepkart in class 11th for 2 year online PMT coaching program. I got to know about Testprepkart from school teachers and friend. I am grateful to my parents. Besides them I owe a lot to Testprepkart for my success.
The faculty members at Testprepkart are well qualified, cooperative and helpful. the classroom teaching was excellent. All the doubts were effectively cleared. they made my concepts crystal clear. the classroom teaching was supplemented by scientifically made study packages which contained detailed theory and ample questions. They also helped me score well in CBSE grade 12 also weekly tests, part tests and AITS helped us understand the types of questions asked in AIPMT. AITS in addition helped us understand our mistakes in attempting questions and also we know our expected range of ranks in PMT.
Feedback were also taken regularly about teaching method and packages. The most valuable things that I got from here was the care and the moral support. Whenever I saw any dip in my performance, they gave full support to me and boosted my confidence. They gave importance to every query. I wholeheartedly thank Testprepkart for my performance!!!!!
NEET Foundation Course
Course is exclusively designed for students who are from class 6th to class 10th for science and mathematics. This program aims at developing the conceptual ability in the students for the above mentioned subjects and prepares them for prestigious medical examinations,