NEET Document Required for NRI Students
Medical courses in India are the selection of a huge variety of students. Indian medical education is ruled by the MCI (Medical Council of India). For popular medical courses at the UG level, the admission is finished based on the NEET examination. Based on the NEET scores, students are allotted seats in several faculties across the country.
Who are NRI Candidates?
- A candidate falls into the NRI class if he/ she meets the subsequent criteria:
- The candidate should be of Indian origin and settled in a foreign country.
- Indian citizens’ children staying abroad for business or employment are thought-about as NRI.
- Candidates who are born abroad, however, the parents are of Indian origin represent the NRI class.
- Candidates who are children of State/ Central Government staff who are staying abroad on deputation amount are thought-about as NRI.
Documents Required for NRI Medical Admission in India
Here is a list of documents that an NRI student should carry at the time of medical admission.
- Valid passport
- Student visa
- Non-Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador/ competent authority of the candidate’s country to permit their keep and study in India
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Vaccination Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size color photographs of candidates (6 copies)
1. Valid Passport
The NRI student must have a copy of the valid passport first page and last page.
2. Student Visa
The NRI students must have a copy of the student visa.
3.Non-Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador/ competent authority of the candidate’s country to permit their keep and study in India
NRI Students should have to carry a Non-Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador/ competent authority of the student's country to permit their keep and study in India
4. Class 10th Mark sheet
The NRI Students Should have to carry the original or a copy of the class 10th mark sheet
5. Class 12th Mark sheet
The NRI Students Should have to carry the original or a copy of the class 12th mark sheet.
6. Vaccination Certificate
NRI students should have to carry a copy of the vaccine certificate.
7. Transfer Certificate
The NRI students should have to carry a transfer certificate from the school. This is proof of leaving a school and getting admission to another school and college.
8. Migration Certificate
This is required for students who are participating in state counseling, but are from outside of that particular state.
9. Health Certificate
NRI students should have to carry a health certificate. This certificate gives evidence of the health condition
10. Passport size photographs
All the photographs must be identical, recent and must have student’ names written on them in capital letters and year on the back.
Testprepkart NEET Achievers
Free NEET Preparation Resources: