NEET Biology Preparation for NRI Students
In all the pre-medical exams, Biology, being the very best score carrying subject, will assure you secure rank if you've got ready well.
Most of the questions of Biology are supported by the basic ideas of NCERT.
As biology carries equal marks, equal attention is to be paid on the preparation of each.
To make it even higher, it's recommended that you just get yourself registered with a NEET Coaching Online in the US that works to adjust with the newest changes in examination structure, study material, and syllabus.
What's the take-away? personalized matched learning and higher results for you to excel at the examination desk.
NEET Biology (Zoology and Botany) important topics
The Biology section of the NEET examination consists of zoology and botany.
Currently that the NEET examination is simply round the corner candidates can have a look at the NEET 2020 important topics for Biology (Zoology and Botany).
NEET Exam Pattern
The pattern of NEET exam will be the same as it has been in the previous years. so as to prepare for NEET Biology, it's essential to grasp the pattern of NEET and its information.
This can prove to be of nice help throughout the Biology preparation of NEET. Here is that the detailed pattern of the NEET exam.
Mode of exam
Duration of exam
Total number of questions
Biology - 90 questions
Chemistry - 45 questions
Physics - 45 questions
+4 marks for every correct answer
-1 mark for every incorrect answer
NEET - 2020 Toppers from Middle East, Singapore & U.S
NEET Biology Syllabus
The preparation of any subject begins with complete information of its syllabus for the examination involved.
To review the NEET exam, candidates should 1st ascertain all the vital topics from biology, the weightage they need, and therefore the books that they need to use for preparation.
It's been said by many that kingdom Animalia and kingdom Plantae are slightly more confusing among all the topics, so they need rigorous follow. except that, Ecology, Plant Physiology, Cell Biology, Human Physiology, Biomolecules, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, and Biotechnology are the topics that carry plenty of weightage.
The whole program of Biology for NEET 2021 is given below.
Class 11th NEET Biology
Class 12th NEET Biology
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organisation in Animals and Plant
Genetics and Evolution
Cell Structure and Function
Biology and Human Welfare
Biotechnology and Its Applications
Ecology and environment
Important Books for NEET Biology Preparation
Since the preparation of Biology for NEET is done mostly through books because it majorly contains theoretical parts, selecting smartbooks to review from has a very important role.
It's suggested that the NEET aspirants mustn't juggle between many books and study material as that may only lead them to confusion.
Some of the most effective books of Biology for the preparation of NEET 2021 are given below.
Important Books for NEET Biology
NCERT Biology (of class 11th and 12th)
Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2
Guide on Biology
Type of queries within the NEET Biology section
According to their source, the queries within the Biology section of the NEET 2021 question paper may be divided into 3 types:
- NCERT based: more or less 60-70 questions within the examination are directly from the NCERT books. they'll be simply tried by people who have scan the NCERT syllabus religiously.
- Direct from the previous years’ question papers: Another 8-10 queries within the examination may be solved if you have got solved the NEET questions papers of previous years. These queries are recurrent with very little or no modifications.
- Modified questions: a minimum of 7-9 questions within the NEET 2021 question paper are going to be advanced level. These queries are the sport changer for several as they can't be solved by just mugging up facts. although they're from the NCERT book, to urge them right you would like to use the information that you simply have regarding the topic.
Important Topics for NEET Biology Preparation(class 11th and 12th)
Class 11th: the important topics for NEET Biology preparation
- Questions from differing kinds of algae and their pigments
- General characters of pteridophytes and gymnosperms
- General options of Monera, Protista, Fungi
- Structural organization in plants and animals
3.Root, stem, and leaf anatomy
4.Animals tissues and their functions, specifically animal tissue tissues
5.Cell: Structure & Functions
- Mycoplasma, nucleus, chromosomes, ribosomes, plastid, and mitochondria
- Meiosis - Prophase I
- C3, C4 cycle
- Kranz anatomy
- Glycolysis and biological process
- ETS complexes
- Transpiration pull
- Bulk movement in bast
- Mineral deficiency & organic process
- All topics specifically diagrams are important
Class 12th: the important topics for NEET Biology preparation
- Gametogenesis in plants
- Gametogenesis in humans
- Reproductive structures in plants and animals
- Polyembryony, apomixis, apomixis
- Menstrual cycle
- Genetics & evolution
- Dihybrid cross, linkage
- Pedigree analysis
- Genetic disorders
- Darwinism and natural process
- Human evolution
- Process and applications
- BT cotton, RNAi, Human internal secretion, gene therapy, molecular diagnostics
- Biology in human welfare
- Human immunity
- AIDS, Cancer
- Ecology and environment
- Environmental problems
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Population interactions
NEET Biology Preparation Tips
- Read your topic an evening before learning it within the class. in agreement that it’s tough because it needs time and might typically be boring too, however, this tip is tried and tested and it really helps.
- In order to realize a good level of preparation, you wish to stay learning your biology course often on a daily.
- Make sure that you simply are learning with the help of NCERT. go through the diagrams of NCERT as several queries are supported diagrams.
- Solve all the examples given in NCERT. In pre-medical exams, few tough queries are asked within which the meaning and construct of the question is modified by exchange a number of words.
- You should recognize the weightage of all the chapters so you'll prepare consequently. pay longer on the chapters with high weightage.
- Topics like kingdom Animalia and kingdom are a small amount confusing. Phylum non-Chordata and class levels up to chordate conjointly need consistent apply and revision.
- Use markers to focus on important points in your notebooks.
- Try to solve as many on-line tests as doable as this can assist you to manage some time properly.
- Keep your study table clean and drink a lot of water.
Free NEET Preparation Resources: