JEE Main 2019 (NTA)
IIT's are the most prestigious institutes in the country. IIT institutes provide qualitative, technological and scientific education and research. They help the students to build a solid foundation of knowledge, develop personality, build confidence, inculcate pursuit of excellence and self-discipline through motivation and drive them to meet the challenges of their life and its now renowned by international communities.
The IIT's are located at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Mumbai, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee and Varanasi.
The IIT conducts a common admission test for admission to the various undergraduate courses. The exam was previously conducted by name of AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) but recently it has been named as JEE (Joint Entrance Examination).
Increasingly students apart from India have also shown interest in JEE preparation from countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahain and couple others. JEE has been the top choice for NRI students as well.
JEE Main 2019 Examination dates are announced by a newly formed committee known as NTA (National Testing Agency) which will be responsible for carrying out all the National Level Entrance Examinations in India from next year i.e. 2019.
As per NTA 2018 Notification, JEE Main 2019 will held twice a year for having admissions into B-Tech and B-Arch Courses. NTA also states that there will be no change in the JEE Main Exam Pattern and Syllabus of JEE Main. Registration of JEE Main 2019 will be starting from September 2018 for January 2019 Examination and for April 2019 Examinations, registrations will be starting from February 2019.
JEE Main is a National Level Entrance Test which offers admissions to students in BE/B-Tech and B-Arch courses. Several NITs, CFTIs (Centrally Funded Institutions) and other Institutes of India consider JEE Main scores whereas Top IITs and ISM Dhanbad consider JEE Main and JEE Advanced Scores that means Students first need to qualify JEE Main Examination and after JEE Main, they used to qualify JEE Advanced Examination for getting admissions into Top IITs.
JEE Main is a 3 hours duration exam which consists of objective type questions for Part 1 and Drawing Aptitude Question only for students who sat for JEE Main Part 2 Exam. On the basis of JEE Main Examination score, a total of 25220 Engineering and Architecture seats are filled over a period of single year. JEE Main syllabus consists of Class 11 and Class 12 syllabus.
Let’s see some of the changes that are introduced in JEE Main 2019 Examinations -:
- No Pen & Paper Based Examinations from 2019 as per NTA states for JEE Main 2019 Examinations.
- JEE Main 2019 will held twice a year, more opportunities for students.
- The Exam will held in 8 different sittings, so students have many choices to pick up the desirable exam date for themselves.
- As JEE Main 2019 will held in January and April 2019, so students have ample time to prepare for their Board Examinations.
- In case the students appears for both the exams in the same year, then the best of the two scores will be considered as the final marks of the candidate.
- Approximately 3000 Centre’s are developed by NTA in order to train students for Computer Based Examinations.
- There will be no need of verifying your Class 12th Roll Number.
- JEE Main Exam centers are increased to 258 which include 248 test Centre’s in India and 10 from Outside India.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources