Free [PDF] Arihant Chemistry Book For IIT JEE Download
NRIs and Indian students looking for the Arihant Chemistry Book. You have landed at the right place. Arihant Chemistry book is one of the best JEE Preparation Book, That helps students to prepare for IIT JEE Chemistry in a disciplined manner.
We have mentioned a direct download link of Arihant chemistry PDF book in format.
Arihant Chemistry Book - Organic Chemistry
Topics Covered In Arihant Chemistry Book - Organic Chemistry
- Bonding in Organic Compounds
- Purification and Elemental Analysisa
- Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Mechanism of Organic Reactions
- Alkenes, Alkynes, Alkyl Halides, and Monohydric Alcohols
- Ethers, Oxiranes and Polyhydric Alcohols
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids
- Amino Acids
- Aromatic Compounds
- Functional Group Analysis
The IIT JEE 01 Organic Chemistry Textbook by Arihant Prakashan is one of the most important books that catalyses your path to fast learning and mastering the entire JEE Organic Chemistry Syllabus.
All the fundamental topics are well covered in this book with straightforward and crisp discussions. Day-wise learning modules are the highlights of Arihant Chemistry's books.
They also contain the current developments in IIT JEE questions, as well as previous years' questions across a wide variety of difficulty ranges for all categories of students.
Arihant JEE Main Chemistry PDF focuses on objective-type questions, since these are the type of questions in the IIT JEE and other engineering entrance examinations.
Examples of diagrams are resolved in all chapters as well as in the Proficiency Examination Chapter at the end of each chapter. These helps are very useful when you're studying for some of the other engineering entrance tests.
Arihant Chemistry Book - Inorganic Chemistry
Topics Covered In Arihant Chemistry Book - Inorganic Chemistry
- Review of Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Orbital Theory
- Acid-Base Chemistry
- Redox Stability and Redox Reactions
- ability and Redox Reactions
- Coordination Chemistry and Crystal Field Theory
- Metals and Alloys- Structure, Bonding, Electronic and Magnetic Properties
- Metals and Alloys - Mechanical Properties
- Ionic and Covalent Solids - Structures
- Ionic and Covalent Solids - Energetics
- Electronic Properties of Materials
- Basic Science of Nanomaterials
- Resources for Students and Teachers
- Metals and Alloys- Mechanical Properties
You can also download 41 years iit jee arihant pdf free download chemistry in just one click.