60 hours (Online lessons)
LevelGoing to 12th
TypeLive and Interactive
No. Student3 Seats Available
This SAT II program is designed keeping in mind class / grade 12th students. Students can select subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
SAT 2 (60 Hrs) Details:
1. Taught By Ex-IITians - IITians are supposed to be the best brains. They can tap the best SAT students out of you. TPK is a group of more than 30 Ex-IITians. Each Ex-IITian has experience of at least 6 to 9 years and they are the true teacher material.
2. Live Classes - The classes are absolutely live and interactive. A student can view what teachers write on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), hear what the Teachers speak and interact with him and ask the questions at any point of time during the session. They can also view their teachers.
3. Comprehensive Study Material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by Research and Development team comprising of 9 Ex-IITians. It is based on a to-the- point approach and is available in hard copy .The hard copy of the study material shall be dispatched to the student's place by courier. There are 3 booklets, 1 for each subject. The total number of pages are approx. 2700.
4. Test Series - This is designed by a group of 9 Ex-IITians. It is unique, and is available with comprehensive analysis and In-depth report. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with TestprepKart.
5. Undisputed Results - more than 2000+ results in SAT II on till date. The average SAT II score has been 2200+.
6. Class Schedule - The classes shall be conducted after/during school hrs. as per the convenience of the school. The classes will take place 3 days a week.
7. Special Classes / Doubt Removal Sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, he will be provided special classes as per his convenience of the timings. Doubt removal classes are part of whole curriculum. It takes place after each test. Students enrolled under this program have privilege to post their subject queries in TestprepKart discussion forum.
8. Class Recordings - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. The recording links are saved in student’s account. This way a student can view the recording and update him /her. And even if the course finishes, all the recording links are with the student in the form of an archive so that he/she can revise it again and again.
|1.||Course Fees||Rs. 44,500|
|2.||Study Material||Rs. 3,100|
|3.||Test Series||Rs. 2,900|
|3.||Service Tax (14%)||Rs. 6,675|
Module 1 - Physics
1 - Mechanics Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
2 - Electricity and Magnetism Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
3 - Waves and Optics EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
4 - Heat and Thermodynamics EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
5 - Modern Physics EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
Module 2 - Chemistry
1 - Structure of matter Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
2 - States of matter Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
3 - Reaction types EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
4 - Stoichiometry EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
5 - Equilibrium and reaction rates EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
Module 3 - Mathematics
Module 4 - Biology
1 - Cellular and molecular biology Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
2 - Ecology Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
3 - Genetics Free TrialLive and Interactive60 minutes
4 - Organismal biology EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
5 - Evolution and diversity EnrollLive and Interactive60 minutes
Mr. Ravi Kumar
Mrs. Shewta Rajput
Mr. Harsh Gupta
Mrs. Nivedeta Sion
4.6 / 5.0
90% recommend this course
Average Rating For
- Content 4.5
- Knowledge 4.5
- Assignment 4.2
- Classroom 3.8
- Instructor 4.4