- The classes are conducted on the topics included in 10th standard.
- The program has been divided in 2 parts SA1 & SA2.
- The course gets completed by the end of December.
- Teaching consists of theory coupled with important concepts and fundamentals. Formulae are taught through solved/unsolved examples/illustrations and derivations.
- 60% of the lecture is concentrated on school syllabus and 40% will be helping the student to solve question based on the base concept.
- The Discussion part is more of interactive type and students are motivated to raise and discuss their doubts/objections to understand the concepts/fundamentals used in problem solving.
- The faculty members take help from and largely followed standardized lecture notes while delivering their lecture. This helps in synchronized teaching in all the batches across the course.
- Appropriate home work is assigned in the form of Practice Problems, Problems from the Sheet and Problems from study material provided.
- The assigned home work is discussed in the next class with interactive participation of all the students.
- Regular online tests are conducted for performance assessment.
- Special focus is given on solving questions of NTSE/Junior Olympiads level.
About The Author
Senior academician with 18 years of experience in CBSE and IB schools. Headed schools as a principal for 8 years and now a education blogger. Helping millions of parents around the world on school education.