TestprepKart reserves the right to refuse/cancel any transaction. TestprepKart at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or any action with malicious intent against our institution
- For any reason outside the control of the TestprepKart including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties
You as a Parent/Student have also understood and agree to below mentioned points.
- I/We undertake that the information / details furnished / given by me/us by the counselor are correct and if any discrepancy is found in the said details / information, at any stage of my association with TestprepKart, TestprepKart may take any legal action against me/us which TestprepKart may deem fit including but not limited to my (student) expulsion from the institute and I/We shall not be entitled for any refund of fees / claim / compensation / damages etc.
- I/We understood that in an event of Third Party Financing - Bank Loan / Credit Agency Loan etc. TestprepKart is not a party between the Parent(s) and Bank or Credit Agency for any matter. I/We as a Parent(s) undertake the complete responsibility of all our transaction with Bank or Credit Agency.
- I/We undertake that I/We shall furnish / submit / complete any remaining required documents and formalities by at least two days prior to commencement of course program. However if I fail to do so, TestprepKart may not allow me to attend the classes, unless otherwise allowed by TestprepKart in writing. I/We further undertake that I/We shall not claim any refund of fees/ cost of study material etc. already paid on ground of inability to furnish/complete documents / formalities.
- I undertake that if I leave the institute midway before completing the full course for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to transfer of my Father / Mother / Legal Guardian / ill health of myself or any other member of the family or my admission in any institute / course / engineering college etc., or my studentship is cancelled because of misconduct etc., I or my Father / Mother / Legal Guardian shall not be entitled for refund of fees.
- I/We undertake that once I (student) join the online classes / program offered by TestprepKart, I/We shall not be entitled to change the class schedule / timings / program nor will I be entitled to refund of fees. However, if TestprepKart finds me competent/ eligible for the higher course / program, it may consider my request for change of program subject to payment of difference of course / program fee.
- In addition to the above, I understand without any ambiguity that the fee once paid is not refundable at all, whatever the reasons be, nor is it adjustable towards any other existing courses at TestprepKart or any yet to be launched nor towards the fee of any other existing or prospective student.
- I/We undertake and acknowledge that incase I/We indulge in any kind of litigation with TestprepKart, I/We shall not be entitled for any Awards / Rewards / Scholarships / Benefits etc. from TestprepKart and shall refund / return such Awards / Rewards / Scholarships / Benefits etc.
If availed by the student, within a period of 15 days, failing which TestprepKart shall be entitled to recover the same through the appropriate court / forum along with interest, damages and cost of litigation.
- I/We understood that my account will freeze and classes will stop after 7 days of non payment of installment amount from the due date.
- I/We understood that my faculties can change during the course due to change in contracts or for any other reason. Change in Faculty, Session Timings cannot be treated as a base of fee refund. I/We understand that Faculty / Session Timings will be reinstated only when possible.
- I/We understood that my Books / Course Material (Hard Copy) will be sent using third party logistics within India or abroad. There can be potential delay / additional cost / package lost etc. In such scenario I/We will coordinate locally to track the package. In an event of Package Return from the destination, I/We are liable to pay "Return Fee" to TestprepKart.
Students fee can be refunded only in following below conditions.
- Fee will be refunded to the parent(s) if the course does not start after the lapse of 15 days from the committed start date as per the email.
- Fee will be refunded to parent(s) in case of the classes / course ends midway. The balance amount is eligible to be refunded after reducing the study material cost.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of India, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, and the Agreement shall be deemed to be reformed by replacing such invalidated or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that gives effect as closely as possible to the intentions of the parties as expressed by the invalidated or unenforceable provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For all Participants in India and rest of the world., this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the courts in Noida - Uttar Pradesh, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this Agreement.
Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.