After clearing the NEET 2019 examination, a merit list(All India Rank / State Rank) will be prepared by the authority as per the marks scored in the entrance test. Students will be invited for counseling process as per the ranks secured in the rank list. In the counseling process, candidates are required to choose the list of colleges where they are seeking for admissions.
Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of choices filled by them according to their rank and the availability of seats in the colleges. Students will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process. In India, there are approx 53565 seats are available for admissions in MBBS Programme.
Documents required during admission:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Counseling Letter.
- Passport size photographs.