NEET 2019 Registration Procedure
NEET is the only National Level Medical Entrance Exam which helps in providing admissions in various Top MBBS/BDS colleges in India and also in AYUSH Courses offered by Indian Medical Colleges. Apart from it, if someone wishes to go for AIIMS and JIPMER, then they have to give separate entrance exam. If someone wishes to get admissions into Top Medical Courses in Abroad then he/she have to clear NEET 2019 UG Exam.
NEET 2019 Examination has been through a lot of changes this year by the newly formed Examination Authority known as National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA will be responsible for conducting all the Online Examinations in India from 2019 onwards. As per new notification released by NTA regarding NEET 2019 examination, it is clearly stated that NEET 2019 Examination will held once in a Year and it will not be an Online Examination. NEET 2019 will be carried out in Pen and Paper Based mode.
How to Apply Online for NEET 2019
The first step is to download the application form.
NEET 2019 online application forms are releasing on 1st November 2019. You may download them from the NEET official website. You will be competing with scores of other candidates for admission for an MBBS seat in private and Government Medical colleges on Pan India basis.
The forms are not complicated to fill up. You may seek assistance from your colleagues, seniors or teachers. Over 11 lakh students have appeared for last year's exam, and nearly half of them managed to get admission in different Medical colleges in India. Check the Important NEET 2019 Application Form Dates in the table given below:
Form Release Date
1st November 2018
Last date for submission
7th December 2018
Last date for correction
15th December 2018
Last Date for remitting Fee
8th December 2018
NEET Admit Card 2019 on the official website
|NEET Exam Date||5th May 2019|
NEET Result 2019
Registration NEET 2019 process for UG
To apply the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, you should follow the following steps.
List of Important Documents/material Necessary during NEET 2019 Application Form Registration:
- Mark sheets of 10thStandard and 12th standard
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
Other Important Documents:
- Aadhar Card for Indian nationals.
- Credit /Debit Card for the payment of NEET UG 2019 Application Fees
- For making payment through E-wallet, Net Banking or UPI then you have to keep the login credentials in hand
- Scanned Photograph & Signature in prescribed size and dimension
- Check the prescribed dimension of Photo & Signature as follows
- Passport Number
- Ration Card Number
- Bank Account Number
- Government Identity Number for candidates belonging to the states of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya
(Passport will be considered a valid document for foreign nationals).
NEET Exam 2019 Fees structure
The candidates should bear the Online NEET Fee/Intimation Charges as follows.
- For Unreserved /OBC: Rupees 1400/-.
- For ST/SC/PH: Rupees 750/-.
Make Payment of Fee for NEET 2019 Application Form in Prescribed Modes like
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.(this is the most common payment mode)
- Net Banking/UPI
Reasons for rejection of application form
- Incomplete or wrong application.
- Wrong, delayed or incomplete payment.
- If you’ve filled multiple NEET Forms with different IDs.
- If your details of UIDAI data (Aadhaar Card) does not match with your filled data.
- If you've exhausted your three attempts at appearing in the exam earlier.
Steps for online registration
- Generate NEET Registration Number after clicking “New User Registration Here!”.
- You have to fill up Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Details of Father & Mother, Address, Landline Number, Category, Nationality, and State of Eligibility for 15% All India Quota and Identification Type in the respective fields correctly.
- Identification Type (Aadhaar Card, Passport No., Self-Declaration for Assam, J&K & Meghalaya State candidates).
- Medium of exam and exam e preference
- Previous attempts in AIPMT/NEET.
You will receive NEET Candidate Login details - Registration Number and Password for future reference after successfully registering
- Upload Photo and Signature
The next step is to upload scanned Photo and Signature. It is noteworthy that the Photograph & Signature should be in JPG format and their sizes should match the given values.(Passport Size PhotoSize should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.and Signature.Size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb.)
NEET Photo & Signature Requirements 2019:
1. Passport size photo should be with white background.
2. Name of the Candidate & Date of taking the photo must be in the Photograph.
3. Only recent sized Photograph (taken on or after 1st Jan 2019.) is acceptable.
4. The signature must be in running handwriting.
5. Signature other than running hand writing like block letters will not b accepted.
6. Don’t use Polaroid or computer generated photograph for NEET Online Form.
7. De-shaped, manipulated, digitally edited or duplicated photographs will be rejected automatically by the system. The system will allow uploading of the photograph with one face only by using the face-detection technique.
After filling the NEET 2019 Online Application Form, you will receive NEET Candidate Login details - Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Indian citizens, NRI's, Overseas Citizen of India, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO's) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2019.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission. Some relaxation is also possible as per NEET norms.