NEET Qualification and Qualified Codes in NEET 2021 Entrance Exam
Qualifying examination codes for NEET 2021 are often confusing and lots of students don't perceive that code is applicable to them.
it's necessary to fill the right code within the NEET 2021 form because the application is often rejected because of incorrect code.
Also, the application form can not be submitted while not filling the qualifying examination codes for NEET 2021.
To assist these young minds to decide that qualifying examination codes for NEET 2021 are applicable to them, we've simplified every code during this article.
Candidates are suggested to go through all the codes of NEET 2021 before selecting the correct one for themselves.
The Qualifying Examination Codes for NEET - 2021
- A candidate who is appearing for the qualifying examination in 2021.
- A candidate whose category XII result expected.
Such candidates can apply for NEET 2021, however, they're going to not be eligible for admission to any of the courses unless they pass the qualifying examination with the requisite percentage. If he/she doesn't pass the qualifying examination with the desired pass percentage at the time of the initial round of counseling, he/she won't be eligible to attend the counseling rounds.
- A candidate who has cleared the Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian college Certificate Examination that is corresponding to 10+2 once a period of 12 years of study.
- The last 2 years of such study should comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (including sensible tests in these subjects) and English.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open college or as private candidates shall fill this code. Candidates who have studied Biology/Biotechnology as an extra Subject at 10+2 level shall additionally fill this code. However, their candidature is probationary and subject to the result of Special Leave Petitions/Appeals filed by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate who is following an Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science from an Indian University/Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology.
- This examination shall embrace a practical test in these subjects and conjointly English as a mandatory subject.
- A candidate who is following a pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- He/ she should have passed either the higher Secondary Examination/ Pre-University/ equivalent examination.
- This pre-professional/ pre-medical examination shall practical sensible tests all told 3 subjects and conjointly English as a mandatory subject.
- A candidate who is that the 1st year of a three-year degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology together with practical tests in these subjects.
- He/ she should have passed the sooner qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English.
- A candidate who has completed B.Sc. from a recognized Indian University.
- He/ she should have passed the qualifying examination of B.Sc. with not less than 2 of the subsequent subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Such candidate should even have passed the sooner qualifying examination (Class XII) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- A candidate who has appeared for the other examination (with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) that in scope/ standard is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board with this examination should include practical tests in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology. It should conjointly include the English language.
- He/ she should have cleared this examination with the requisite pass percentage.
Our NEET - 2020 Toppers