Application Form Details
JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
NTA will be release JEE Main 2021 April application form on 3rd Sept 2020. 10+2 qualified candidates are eligible for the exam may apply from jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date of submission of the JEE Main 2021 April Application Form is March 07, 2021.
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is the national level entrance exam. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Indians and NRIs candidates can apply online through visiting official site of JEE Main.
For JEE Main (Paper 1 which is B.E./B.Arch), the Pen & Paper based offline exam had been terminated since 2019. Therefore, all students will be appeared for Paper 1 JEE Main exam in online mode. JEE Main Paper 2 (B.Arch), only the drawing exam is in offline mode. So, All the aspirants make registration for JEE Main 2021 Examinations through Online Mode only.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form details & deadline:
- NTA will release JEE Main 2021 April application form on 3rd Sept 2020.
- Applicants will be able to fill out the form till 7th Oct 2020 for the April session, respectively.
- Those students who belong to J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya, could apply for JEE Main 2021 through their Passport number, Ration Card number, bank account number or any other valid government identity card number.
- Students chose the JEE Main Exam Center as per their choices. Students abroad such as NRI Applicants for JEE opt for foreign JEE Exam Centres as well.
- Mandatory Signature and Photograph Requirement – For photograph - Dimensions must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm & the size of the photograph should be in the range of 4KB to 40KB. For signature- Dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm & the size of the photograph should be in the range of 1KB to 30KB. Its format must be in a JPEG.
- Duplicate applications will be rejected by the NTA and such students no longer will able to appear for JEE Examinations in the future.
- After filling the JEE Mains 2021 Application Form, students were advised to print their application form for future requirements.
Students who clear JEE Main 2021 Examination will be considered eligible for appearing for the JEE Advanced 2021 Examination which will lead them to take admissions in Top IITs, CFIs, IIST, etc.
JEE Main 2021 Application Correction Form:
- In 2021, NTA (National Testing Agency) offered the correction facility in JEE Main 2021 application form which in doubt helped many students who filled their forms incorrectly, So NTA again provided the same facility to all the students this year. So that students could correct their form mistakes accordingly.
- After the filling of the JEE Main 2021 Application Form, the Corrections facility will be provided to the students from the 2nd week of Oct the 3rd weekof Oct.
- Corrections in the JEE 2021 Application form were done only through online mode.
- There are no corrections made through Offline mode i.e. through Email or Fax.
Useful JEE Main Links You Should Not Miss:
JEE Details You Should Not Miss:
JEE Coaching Centers:
JEE Main & Advance Preparation Resources:
How to register for JEE Online Preparation Courses:
Fill up the form above on right hand side. On receiving your information, you will be called up by JEE counsellor for course explanation. After filing up enrolment form link and fee submission your classes will start.
You can directly call us on +91 8800 1234 92 or write us at email@example.com