JEE Main 2019 Reservation Quota
JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats will reserve some seats for the candidates of reserved categories from among the total annual intake of the colleges under the exam. The Board has NOT yet announced the exact percentage of reserved seats for every category.
The Board has mentioned that the candidates who don't belong to OBC – NCL will be considered as General candidates and should mention their category as General ONLY while filling application form.
- There will be seat reservation for all the applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non – Creamy Layer) and Persons with Disabilities as per the norms of Central Govt.
- Though the exam authorities haveNOT specified the exact percentage of reservation for JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats, the last year percentages are mentioned below. Till the release of any new information, candidates can refer to it.
- The category wise percentage of reservation is as follows:
OBC (NCL): 27%
- The claim for JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats will be guided by some clauses and norms of HRD and CSAB which have to be satisfied by every candidate in order to get the benefit of reservation.
- There will be 5% of total seats reserved for women in all the participating colleges.
JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats – Important Points:
- All the candidates have to submit proper documents at the time of admission in proof of their category in order to claim the reservation benefit.
- These documents will be verified and in case of any discrepancy, all the claims will be cancelled and the candidate will be given admission as per the General Category Rank.
- In case, applicants are not able to submit the proper documents in proof of their category under JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats, at the time of admission, they will not be given any benefit of their category.
- Submission of false or forged documents, proper legal action will be taken against the candidate.
JEE Main 2019 Reservation of Seats remains same every year till there are any major changes in Govt. reservation policies. The candidates will be notified if any kind of change occurs in the reservation policies this year
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|