The concept of adaptive learning is another victory of technological advancement in the field of education. A technology which lets students learn at their own pace through a system which comprehends the pattern of their interests and abilities and then offers a personalized way of providing education. This makes the technology nothing but worthy for those aspiring to pursue engineering. While competing for a highly competitive exam like JEE, students in India & abroad/ NRI Students, undoubtedly require a customized alternative to learn various questions and theories.
There are a plethora of grounds on which it can be said that adaptive learning is an asset to be owned by those aiming to clear JEE Mains & Advanced.
- MODIFICATIONS MADE: Adaptive learning tailors the subject matter using the tool of artificial intelligence. This is done to make sure it synchronizes with the need and capacity of the student. The topics offered through it can be as deep as cognitive science. The modifications and adaptation made to suit an individual’s need to make the process of learning way easier than the traditional method of learning. The main motive of adaptive learning is to identify the capability of the student and provide programs accordingly, thus, making it a student-centric model.
- ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT: There is direct interaction between the students and the instructors. This not only allows the learners to cherish the benefits of traditional learning while not having to compromise with their comfort but also it enables the teachers to give proper attention to a particular student which in turn helps in clearance of all the doubts and confusions thus, furnishing the students with proficiency in their field. Since the questions and various theories in the syllabus of JEE exam need proper and guided comprehension, the invention of adaptive learning just comes in handy.
- UPDATED COURSES: Since the model is internet-based, various new courses can be easily availed. Also, contemporary methods and solutions can be had access to by the students. Constant updates from mentors help in faster leaning. The mentors are well furnished with the latest syllabus which they teach to the students, making this option a more secure one amongst other options for JEE Preparation.
- HIGH-SPEED LEARNING AND INCREASED RETENTION: Students can learn faster with the methods available in adaptive learning. Despite that, the capabilities and weaknesses of a student are taken care of, making the topics easier to be learned. Hence, the capacity to retain the concepts increases, considering the new methods the system uses to teach the engineering aspirants.
- A MORE INVOLVING METHOD: The methods of adaptive learning uses technology as its medium to teach students. This makes it capable enough to keep the students engaged considering the obsession of new generation with technology. The level of convenience students finds while using devices like cell phones, tablets, computers, etc. makes this method of learning even more ideal for this generation. All the students aspiring to be engineers are mostly tech-savvy and prefer to spend more time involving interaction with technology. Adaptive learning allows them to do so while letting them learn and achieve their goals.
- LEARNER-CENTRIC APPROACH: The main aspect of the use of this model is that it focuses primarily on the student. With its emphasis on an individual student’s needs, it provides differentiated service to different students. This enables a particular student to receive proper attention based on his/ her own strengths and weaknesses, which allow them to learn at their own pace. JEE aspirants require a center which takes care of their respective fluency in certain subjects and problems in others. Adaptive learning blends according to the learner’s ability to learn hence, becoming a student-oriented approach towards learning.
- REDUCED EXPENSES: Since there are a lot of students that appear for the JEE examination every year, the demand for coaching is immensely high. This makes taking classes offline, quite an expensive thing especially for NRI JEE aspirants who don't have offline JEE prep Institutes in their countries. The expenses required to be incurred to use adaptive learning are quite less when compared with traditional learning. This makes the method more desirable as we consider the aspects of sustainability, efficiency, and feasibility as well.
Thus, adaptive learning is a carefully devised method which is an alluring option for not only learners but also mentors. Hence, this method is definitely considerable for JEE.
Visit here for Free JEE 2020 Online Preparation link.