JEE Registration Procedure
The JEE is an entrance exam which gives a direct entry into various UG engineering seats offered by all IITs in India. To attempt this exam, the students are considered to register by filling up the JEE Main Application Form 2018. JEE Main 2018 exam will be conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). This article has assembled the complete process that would register the students for their JEE Main exam.
Since 1st December 2017, the students can register for JEE Main 2018 online. It means they can fill up their application forms online by using the official web portal. No hard copy is considered to submit the same. Moreover, the interested students are recommended to book slot for the online mode exam at the time of filing up their application form.
Only three steps are fulfilled to get registered for JEE Main Exam. Let’s have a look:
- Filing up of application form
- Uploading of your photo
- Payment of fee
How to fill up application form for JEE Main exam?
- Visit the official web portal of JEE Main and click on the link JEE Main 2018 mentioned there.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to apply online
- Then, fill up the online application form for JEE Main exam by entering your Nationality, State of Eligibility, D.O.B, Gender, State, Security pin, and other options and then enter the submit button.
- Now fill up the JEE Main Application Details
- Exam Details: Enter the exam details such as exam centre, mode of examination, and exam medium.
- Personal Details: Enter the personal details such as name, father name, category, DOB, nationality, gender, Mother’s name, Father’s name, state of eligibility, category, DOB, nationality, gender and address.
- Academic Details: Enter the academic details such as passing year, school board etc.
- Mailing Address Details: Enter the mailing details such as email ID, address, and contact Number.
- Guardians Details: Enter the occupation, qualification, and annual income of guardians.
- Choose Password: Create and enter the password and security pin and then click on the NEXT button.
- Now check the review page and press the edit credential button if you seem to edit otherwise click on “final submit” button.
- Now click on verify mobile no, and email id. Then enter the verification code that will send on your mobile number or registered email id and then click on submit.
Uploading of your photo
When the first step will complete, the next will be to click on the button for ‘Upload Scanned Images’. Then upload the photo and do the signatures one by one. Then go to the next step if everything will be accurate.
It should be noted that photograph needs to upload should be in a passport size with white background. It should be scanned in jpeg or jpg format. Its width and height should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm and size will not be more than 4 kb. Moreover, the signature should be scanned in jpeg/jpg format and set inside the box only.
Payment of Fee
After finishing the first two steps, the last one will be how to remit the application fee. For this, click on the link of ‘Pay Exam Fee’and then select the “Go for Payment”. Now select the mode of payment as per mentioned and pay. It should be noted that once application fee is paid will not get refunded.
- Now select on “click here to go home” to move ahead. The next step will be to choose the JEE Main exam date. If the student has selected computer-based examination, he has to select the slot/date at the time of filing up an application form.
- At last, students are advised to keep their user ID, password and application form number that will require at the end of admission procedure.
- Now select the exam date and click on submit button
- Lastly, click on a Home page and take the printout of the acknowledgement page
If you still find any doubt of How to Apply for JEE Main 2018, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|