JEE Preparation Schedule you should follow to crack JEE Main & Advance
While preparing for JEE, a student needs to have a plan that works to the best of his benefit. A tailor-made study schedule should concentrate on a few key points only then it would hit the bull’s eye. Following key points should be kept in the mind while preparing a JEE Preparation schedule:
- How much time you have before the examination
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- What is the goal that you are targeting
- How much syllabus is left to be completed
When you are aware of how much syllabus needs to be covered and how much time is left before the examination, you can determine how much time you need to devote to each topic and subject. You may skim through the topics that you are good at and devote more time towards the topics that need attention from you. This would help you to revise and retain well. Once one is aware of the goal that he is targeting, he can work towards achieving it. Based on the above a good study schedule should be framed. A well devised and well-followed timetable will effectively work towards goal achievement. Discussed below is how one can work on a good study JEE preparation schedule:
- Plan in detail: You should plan your whole day’s routine in detail, without leaving any gaps for wastage of time. Make sure your plan has effectively mentioned your syllabus well so that nothing is missed out. Morning is a good time to do new topics and the latter part of the day can be kept for mock tests and revision.
- Keep it specific: Make sure your plan is specific and tailor-made to your learning needs. Depending on how much time is left to the exam and how much syllabus needs to be covered, make a definite plan with your specific needs chalked out.
- Keep the syllabus in mind: Keeping in mind what syllabus is to be covered for your JEE examination, plan your preparation. Remember that not all topics need to be covered for JEE Mains. Keep working on the chapters based on their weightage in the examination.
- Work on your weak areas: Never make the mistake of ignoring chapters that need most focus and practicing only your strengths. You must work on your weak areas so as to get the required cut off marks.
- Make room for improvement: You must keep aside some specific number of hours where you may work on key areas where you need to improve your score. Remember the golden rule that Practice makes one perfect.
- Keep working: Make an intensive plan that keeps your preparation going steady. Do not introduce too many breaks in your preparation schedule as that might hamper your flow of study. Your intensive practice will go a long way in your preparation.
- Make time for leisure and rest: “All work and no play make Jack a dull boy”- applies here as well. Your study schedule must keep some time for rest and leisure as that is much needed in order to keep your mind at rest.
The above pointers would enable you to make a tailor-madea study JEE Preparation schedule. When one is working on a definite schedule diligently then he may achieve the desired result.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|