BIHAR CET or BCECE
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, popularly known as Bihar CET.
Generally, counseling will begin in the month of July for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics candidates. It will be held in two stages. One after the result of Stage and next after the result of Stage 2, which includes verification of the relevant documents.
Counseling will be based on Merit Ranking as per the roll numbers provided to the candidates. In case, any of the candidates don't receive the call letter then they have to follow the schedule for counseling. Reserved category candidate's counseling will be as per the Government rules and Regulations.
Applicants who are from PCM background have to attend the counselling at the following address:
- BCECE Board, IAS Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna
- Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 10th std. Passing Certificate of 12th std.
- BCECE Admit Card for Stage1and 2.
- 6 photographs similar to the ones used in the Online Application
- Counseling Letter of BCECE.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate as specified.
- Any other document if required.
There is reservation for candidates, who are residents/domicile of Bihar State and who have a proper caste certificate for benefits of reservation -SC (16%) and ST (1%). The EBC will have 18% seats reserved for them and 12% for BC Girls have a 3% quota while the Disabled Quota is 3%.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|