AP EAMCET- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Admissions for NRI Students
About - Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly referred to as EAMCET, is an entrance test required for admission to certain engineering and medical colleges (other than courses in M.B.B.S and BDs) in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India.
EAMCET 2020 is a state level entrance exam for admission in Undergraduate Courses in Government & Private Institutes in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh (on behalf of APSCHE). EAMCET is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
EAMCET is conducted for admissions in UG Courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy & Agriculture. But this article only elaborates the information on EAMCET’s Engineering entrance exam for students falling under General, SC/ST, NRI, PIO, OCI categories.
Indian and NRI, PIO, OCI students can take admission in various courses through EAMCET 2020 Exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility for Indian and NRI/PIO/OCI students:
- Candidates must belong to the categories - Indian Citizens, NRI ( Non-Resident Indian), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- They should belong to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana (directly or indirectly). And they must have the resources to prove so.
- If NRI Students wish to apply for EAMCET, they must be somewhat related to the state of Andhra Pradesh in terms of having lived there for a certain number of years, or own a property in the state. Consult the counselors before you apply for EAMCET as eligibility criteria for NRI Students is not clearly mentioned in the brochure.
Academics & qualification:
- Indian and NRI Candidates must have cleared Grade 12th or they must be appearing for 12th (in the same year as of taking EAMCET exam). They must have done it from any recognized board of AP.
- The subjects they must have taken in Class 11 & 12 should be - Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- All Students Indian or NRI must have scored an aggregate of 45% (General Category) / 40% (reserved category- SC/ST/OBC/PwD) in their 12th grade.
- Indian and NRI/ PIO/OCI Students must have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limitation.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern for Indian, NRI, PIO and OCI students:
Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test) at the AP EAMCET Exam Centres.
Shifts of Exam: Morning Shift (10 AM to 1 PM) & Evening Shift (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
AP EAMCET Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Total Number of Questions: 160
Language for writing exam: English, Telugu & Urdu.
Type of Questions: MCQs i.e. objective type questions. Each question has 4 potential answers. Students must pick the right one.
Marking Scheme: +1 for each correct answer. No negative marking exists in this exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)for Indian and NRI/ OCI/ PIO students:
All the procedures for AP EAMCET, such as Registration, Application, Key Objection, Counseling, etc. will be carried out on the official website of EAMCET which is https://apeamcet.nic.in/
AP EAMCET 2020-21 Syllabus for Indian and NRI/OCI/PIO:
Syllabus for EAMCET is released every year by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Below are some features for EAMCET Syllabus:
Note: For engineering entrance- only Physics, Chemistry & Maths are valid.
AP EAMCET 2020-21 Syllabus for Indian and NRI/OCI/PIO students:
EAMCET 2020-21 Physics Syllabus:
EAMCET 2020-21 Chemistry Syllabus:
EAMCET 2020-21 Maths Syllabus:
Unit 1: Algebra
Dr Moivre’s Theorem
Theory of Equations
Permutations & Combinations
Unit 2: Trigonometry
Unit 3: Vector Algebra
Unit 4: Measures of Dispersion & Probability
Unit 5: Coordinate Geometry
Unit 6: Calculus
AP 2020 EAMCET Counseling & Admissions for Indian and NRI/ OCI/ PIO:
After the EAMCET Results are announced, the Indian and NRI students who qualified for the exam can participate in the counseling process to take admissions in the Engineering Institutes under Andhra Pradesh. The counseling process involves marking your choice of Institutes & courses. But you shall be allotted the colleges based on your EAMCET Rank. Hence, seat allotment remains unbiased.
Once you accept the allotted seats, you must report at the Institute to get your documents verified in order to successfully take admission.
The list of Institutes & courses to choose from will be updated on the official website a few months before the exams. While marking your choices during counseling, you can refer to that. For 2020, no such list has been updated yet. Any updates in it shall be reflected on this website as well to keep you informed.
For any queries with information or Engineering Entrance Preparation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful JEE Main Links You Should Not Miss:
JEE Details You Should Not Miss:
JEE Coaching Centers:
JEE Main & Advance Preparation Resources:
How to register for JEE Online Preparation Courses:
Fill up the form above on right hand side. On receiving your information, you will be called up by JEE counsellor for course explanation. After filing up enrolment form link and fee submission your classes will start.
You can directly call us on +91 8800 1234 92 or write us at email@example.com